lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Unit 1 Lesson 2

EXERCISE 3

3.match the two halves to make logical sentences.

1 When i finish school next year i want to take
D a year off and travel the world
2 He says he might go into
C business with his brother 
3 I may not have
F children until I’m in 30s 
4 Do you want
B to continue studying? 
5 I don’t think I’m the kind of person to settle
G and felt a job in another city 
6 Do you want to
E get married? 
7 I might move away
A self-employed 
8 I can imagine being
H down and have children


EXERCISE 4


4.Write sentences about yourself that start with these expressions.


a) I definitely will learn a lot in English 3.
b) I probably will to play soccer.
c) I might travel to Spain.
d) I may study different cultures.e) I may not visit my aunt in united states.f ) I might learn to play chess.
g) I probably won't I can get 10 geometry.
h) I definitely won't to do my project.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario