7.Number the parts of the conversation in the correct order.
A: So, will you continue studying something related to math?
3
B: I’m still undecided. It could be a job in an engineering company, but what I’d really like to do is something related to cosmology.
8
A: Did you have any special abilities when you were a kid
1
B: Yes, I’ll probably get a degree in physics or engineering. I haven’t to decided yet.
4
B: Well, I have always been good at math, and I could do calculus when I was 10.
2
A: And what job do you want to do when you finish?
7
B: No. my mom is a math teacher, and when she saw that I liked math she started teaching me.
6
A: Really! That’s amazing. They didn't teach you that in elementary school, I suppose.
5
EXERCISE 8
8.Each of these sentences has a mistake of Spelling(S), Punctuation(P), or Grammar(G).write S, P, or G and correct the mistakes.
a) I could'nt read very well when i was a kid. p couldn't
b) Could you get home OK yesterd s yesterday
c) His dad said he couldn't has a skateboar g couldn't
d)I couldn't to call you last night. g couldn't
e) Could you ride a bike when you were five. s could
f ) I could get a job with my cuosin. p cousin
g) She could spoke four languages at the age of seven. g speak
h) Mozart cold play the piano when he was three. p could
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario