1- Underline the part of each sentence with a mistake and write the correction
A) They are going stay with friends. GOING TO STAY
B) She aren´t going to bring a sleeping bag. SHE ISN'T GOING TO.
C) I´m taking to a trip with some friends next weekend. GOING TO TAKE
D) We´re going not to arrive late. WE AREN'T GOING TO
E) Does he planning to take a vacation this year? DOES HE GOING TO
F) This Friday night I taking my girlfriend to a restaurant I'M GOING TO TAKE
G) I´m not going to mountain bike riding tomorrow GOING TO GO TO
H) Is they taking any equipment with them? ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE
2-Complete the sentences about your plans.
A) Tomorrow I´m going to WATCH TV
B) I haven´t decided yet, but I think I´m GOING TO BE A TECHNICAL
C) This coming weekend I´m GOING TO BE PLAYING
D) I´m not going to TAKE A CLASS TODAY
E) When I have time I´m going to TRAIN HARDER
F) Next week I GO TO PRACTICE
VIDEO 5
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario