miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Unit 1 Lesson 8

7- Match the two halves to make logical sentences.

1) They are going to move to                                   C Texas when they retire.
2) Spanish will be an even more                               G important language is the US in the future.
3) More people will                                                 F emigrate this year than ever before.
4) I am starting French                                             H classes in February.
5)We are not going to                 B travel aboard this summer, because it´s too expensive.
6) What are you going to                                          E do when you graduate? 
7) I think I will probably study another                      D foreign language, perhaps Russian.
8) We are leaving on vacation                                   A the day after tomorrow.    



8- Fill in the blanks in the conversation with phrases from the box.

A: So, what are you going to do when you finish school?
B: The first thing I´m going to do is visit my family in Quebec, Canada.
A: Oh really! What are you planning to do there?
B: Well, I want to learn French and I might get a job if I can find one.
A: And how long are you going to stay?
B: I will probably stay for about six months, but really it all depends on how much money I have and if I can get work over there.
A: And do you think you will emigrate to Canada?
B: I am not sure. I´d really like to, but first of all I am going to see if I feel comfortable there. And who knows, I might, but I´ll just have to see how things go

VIDEO 8


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario