miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

Unit 2 Lesson 10

3.-Put the words in parentheses into the correc form to complete the sentences.
 

Do you play a musical instrument?(music)
a.-I´m bored. I want to do something new and exciting .(excite)
b.-You can lose a lot of weight by Powerbocking.(weigh)
c.-I think this is a dangerous sport.(danger)
d.-The Rubik´s cube was a great invention .(invent)
e.-This is a wonderful way of getting excercise.(wonder)
f.-What equipment do you need to play that sport? (equip)

 

4.-Identify the error in each sentences.Write the sentences correctly.

a) I like listen to jazz.

 I like to listen jazz.
b)He love to go PowerBocking on Sundays. 

He loves to go PowerBocking on Sundays.
c)We don´t like to work out in the gym.We prefer going runing.  

We don´t like to work out in the gym.We prefer going to run
d)I hate to playing game like Rubik´s cube and TouchCube.
I hate to play game like Rubik´s cube and TouchCube

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario