martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

Unit 2 Lesson 7

5.-Put the words in thecorrect order to make sentences.


a) were / doing / What / you / six o´ clock / at / night / last / ?
What were you doing last night at six o´clock
b) watching / They / television / were / got / I / home / when / .
They were watching when I got home.
c) when / She / hurricane / was / hit / sleeping / town  / the / the / .
She was sleeping when the hurrican hit the town.
d) they / evacuating / Were / the leaves / city the broke when / ?
 
Were they evacuating the city when broke the levees.

6.-Complete the conversation with the verbs in parentheses in the correct past tense.  

A: What were you doing when the hurricane hit the coast of Southern Florida?
B: I was flying (fly)  National Hurricane Center aircraft.My team of meteorologists and I was collecting (collect) data about the storm.
A: What time was the hurricane making (made) landfall?
B: At about 6:00 a.m 
A: How fast was the storm moving (move) ?
B: Not very fast but the winds blown (blow) violently. It was the worst storm I´ve ever seen.
When we realizing (realize) the city was flooding , we knew(know) it was a terrible disaster


VIDEO

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario