miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

Unit 2 Lesson 9

1.-Solve the clues to complete to puzzle. What is 1 down? 

1) He doesn´t want to continue studying. He wants to get ajob.
2) She has all the qualities you need to in businees.
3) He has stall a in the market selling T-shirts.
4)My store has a wonderful location .It´s across from the subway station , so a lot of people walk past.
5)I want to borrow money from my parents , but they don´t want to borrow me any!
6)We want to make some money by selling cakes.
7)I don´t have any long-term objective . I just think about tomorrow.
8)I am a regular customer at the ice cream store. I love ice cream!
Number 1 down is  nothing


2.-Complete the sentences with the correct form of an appropriate verb from the box.

a) She has become a lot of money selling tacos in the market.
b) Have you ever eaten ham flavored ice cream?
c) Blackberries have made very popular recently.
d) Has he decided where to open his businees yet?
e) They have started working in a supermarket and they like it a lot.
f) We have bought a new computer for our business

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario